Sunday, May 29, 2011

Words from Noyz - Through the Wall

Here are some humble words from my homie Noyz, who produced the entire ITFONA album:


"My goal with 'Shadow Gallery' was to create an album front to back with no other MC's. My goal with 'In The Face of No Agreement' was to do the opposite and hold down the production for an entire album. Fubb reached out to me late in the process of the album and asked me to have a verse prepared for the album's last song. He sent me a reference recording with his verses on it and I didn't want to do it because he bodied the track and I've had difficulty in the past writing to my own beats (as strange as that sounds). It took me a while to grow to like my verse but I still feel I got outshined on this by Fubb. The beat on this bangs though. I felt this was my strongest beat on the whole project. "


http://mcfubb.bandcamp.com/track/through-the-wall-feat-noyz


"I brought out my inner demons

hidden meanings in my scribbles as I pitted reason in a bitter region,

it's surrounded by insanity

the freedom of letting go

battles the security of holding on,

we never know

until we're free falling

cut cords, we keep calling

to release everything we keep balled in/

blunt force, now I'm bleeding through the wall

using it to write my music as a troubadour,

moving as the future calls

producing for the soundtrack of my destiny

a moving score, beautiful compositions, I view the war

standing in the midst of it

gathering the images

I channel through my fingertips

imagining the vividness

of words brought to life,

Fubb is the playwright

who resurrects them after I illumnate the gravesites

the pace might quicken,

the stage lights dimming,

we erase night giving great sight to your vision"



No comments:

Post a Comment