Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rhyme Scheme

the city sleeping on me, though they give me daps
same headz too broke to cop an album are - quick to cop a dime-sack
catch me in the Cypher where the rhymes at
headz is sittin behind computer screens
toking on greens                                                                                                 
hoping on schemes
I’m steady pushing product to fiends
I ain’t talkin’ bout rocks, I tell ‘em go for their dreams                              
they lusting fame and fortune it seems
with no plans, it’s obscene
caught up in their own world but neglecting the scene                                       
yo Shiltz, hold me back before I knock someone’s dome clean offa
they’re neck, make ‘em all disappear – Jimmy Hoffa
call this calculated, premeditated manslaughter
I offered                                                                                                            
my right hand extended to build, from the ground up
now it seems I gotta shut ‘em up, turn my sound up
too many weeds up in the game, we be the Round Up
spray ya’ll with light until the hype surrounds us                                             
MC FÜBB bust in your face like jizm
FÜBB in your face, like graffiti, racism
taste wisdom
every time I spit, I erase prisons
built around your soul, spit from church, like Mase didn’t                       
Injecting dope for your soul, taste the IV
drip, kats ain’t equipped, Royce check they ID
you wanna walk away unshaken, then don’t try me
24 bars laced up, check the rhyme scheme                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment